Amazon Link

Monday, March 22, 2010

Only in Vegas

Jessica and I just returned from Las Vegas. After you spend even just a few moments in Vegas you realize that things happen there that don't happen in any other location. Here's a short list I noticed last week:

1. People openly drinking 60 ounce margaritas in the street;
2. Normal girls dressing exactly like hookers;
3. Hookers wearing $25,000 rings;
4. 2 young girls sitting on a man's lap in an expensive hotel, grinding away, then getting up and asking to join them outside to smoke. As they walk, one turns and asks the man his name;
5. A man and woman on the elevator, the woman clearly a prostitute, the morning after she did God know what for a few dollars exchanging pleasantries like they are a normal couple;
6. People not caring that you order hard liquor drinks before 10 am and are intoxicated by 12.


To honor Melissa's birthday tomorrow, I am writing a recap of the interesting parts of the trip.

Until then, Mahalo!

2 comments:

  1. I love Vegas. Are you going again next year because I think it's my turn to go with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "reader mail" please keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete