Amazon Link

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

Oh holy crap. There is a new Certain Dri commercial. I saw it this morning, but cannot find it online. Fear not, I will spend the rest of the day searching for it. I can tell you that it again features our favorite sweaty doc who can only overcome his sweat by prescription deodorant and a blonde scutteze that is all to delighted to talk about her gross sweating problems. I cannot confirm if it is the same blonde vixen as the original, or if this guy just goes to bars picking up sweaty chicks. Either way, I'm delighted. I promise to find it and post it soon.

On to other business:
I was lying about my baby's name being in the last post. Technically all the letters to spell her name were present, but in no particular order. But I do appreciate the guesses.
Come on readers. Only Jessica and I know the name. No one else will know until she is born. No one. Everyone can surely wait just a few weeks? Remember, your patience will be rewarded.

I also got to have dinner with The Verve Pipe last week. I am honestly surprised my head didn't explode. I will write about that wonderful adventure soon.

Until then, please scour the internet for the newest Certain Dri commercial. I cannot wait to watch it 20 times in a row and get more and more worked up over the ridiculousness of the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment