Amazon Link

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ace's Friends

I don't even know where to begin. Ace had Chris, Donny and Ray all on the podcast. They are all completely out of their minds and I cannot imagine what it would have been like growing up with guys like that. I've written about Chris peeing on people and Ray throwing his own feces at Ace before. Today was the first time they have all been on the podcast together and it was magic. I made the mistake of choosing to listen at the gym this morning. The result: Gregg bench pressing and laughing so hard he almost dropped the bar. I was so disruptive that Jess heard me laughing through her headphones and gave me the most confused look I've ever seen. I explained I was listening to a podcast of comedic geniuses and she seemed to understand. I will say that the hard core people that go to the gym at 6 a.m. were not amused by my behavior.

The part of the podcast that made me laugh out loud was the discussion of Ray and his complete lack of social etiquette. I guess Ray would frequently ask fat people why they were fat, ask people with zits if they were trying to grow a horn and even asked his mother who had the bigger penis between his father and step-father. What a maniac. Each of the guys also told stories about how Ray would reveal their secrets to other people. Everyone can relate to that. I have never met anyone that hasn't talked crap about someone to a buddy, then have that same buddy repeat what you said to the person. It's miserable. And from the stories it seems that Ray did it all the time. If he wasn't super big and strong I think he would have gotten his ass kicked routinely.

Jessica isn't here so I am enjoying The State. I find it a little concerning that my sense of humor at 14 and at 30 is not that different. That probably says something terrible about me.

As an homage to Arthur, G-Lyte out!

2 comments:

  1. "That probably says something terrible about me."

    Says something terriblY AMAZING, you mean! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is what I meant. I knew I liked you.

    ReplyDelete