Amazon Link

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Overload

Today is too much for me. Dr. Drew on with Ace and the NBA draft. It's all too much. I'm pretty sure this whole entry will devolve into nonsense.

The best part of Ace and Drew was an unfortunate topic. They decided to discuss Donny (Ace's engineer) and his masturbation habits. It was fairly terrible but hilarious at the same time. It's always enjoyable to hear Drew remind Ace of his statement that sex is ok, but not as good as the real thing (masturbation). That's hilarious.
Now some draft talk:
I'm depressed over OKC's pick. I'm not sure I want a guy in a bow tie with the 3rd pick. I'm a little disappointed with the suits this year. Seems like an awful lot of guys visited Men's Warehouse for the $99 special and look like salespeople. I demand my NBA draft picks wear absurd pinstripes, shiny fabric and giant chains. This looking like working class 45 year olds is garbage.

I wish I was clever enough for a live blog since they just showed Larry Bird on TV and I got all fired up. I just got even more fired up since Larry picked my boy Tyler Hansbrough. My head is spinning, both because of the pick and the beer I've been drinking.

In addition to Drew and the Draft, today I spent the smartest 42.99 of my life. I bought all 4 seasons of The State. I am absolutely delighted. The State was the funniest show on TV and I cannot understand why more people didn't watch. Apparently millions of people watch According to Jim and no one remembers The State. That makes me want to move to the Lost island. Simply compare the first results on Youtube and tell me which is better:
Jim
or
The State

That matchup is as one sided as the Globetrotters v. Generals. I am going to have to petition Barry for a cabinet spot to be the commissioner of taste for America. First order of business, all of William Fitzsimmons cd's, the complete series of Arrested Development and this will be shipped to all houses. I'm pretty sure the economy would turn around in hours.

It's probably time to end this post. It's terrible even compared to my usual low standards. Until next time, Mahalo.

2 comments:

  1. I watched the "Jim" video and then the "pudding" video and then I changed my vote from $1000.00 worth of pudding to the Larry Bird jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one takes the "Commisioner" spot away from John Christopher McGinley! No one!

    ReplyDelete