Amazon Link

Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Battle Continues; Day 4

Time to GET IT ON! I am sure you all consider yourselves lucky to get to read more. Maybe not as lucky as this fine lady, but lucky nonetheless.

Today required great restraint. Ace plus Dana Gould equals amazing. The part that made me lose my mind was the discussion of the old Rod Stewart story, involving Rod the Bod having his stomach pumped after... um too much fun with the lads. There is no way this guy would dare do that to other guys. Anyway, the point was how in the world did everyone know this rumor without the internet. I remember when I was in high school hearing the same story about Lil Kim, which seemed about right. Adam's interest was wanting to know how was the guy that started spreading this rumor. What kind of fiend does that. Who in the world has both the deviance and the number of friends required to pull off such a stunt.

Later in the evening we were having dinner with some friends and Jessica started talking about how all the worlds pedophiles should be put on an island somewhere. (For the uninitiated, Carolla has an amazing movie pitch for a movie called Pediph-Isle. The premise is that the world is tired of pedophiles and puts them on an island in the South Pacific. Tragedy strikes when a plane headed to a Boy Scout Jamboree crash lands on the island. The stranded scouts now have to evade pedophiles by using their scouting skills. Dear reader(s), to answer your question, yes it would be the greatest movie ever.) Jessica then starts brazenly talking about the pitch for the movie, but keep getting things mixed up (intentional? you be the judge) and I had to restrain myself from correcting her. I know it has only been 4 days, but surely this will be the toughest day I face. At least I hope it is.

I really do appreciate all 6 of you reading this. I will probably lose my mind if someone I don't already know reads it. There may even be a prize for that person.

3 comments:

  1. Prize, did I hear prize??? Do I know you? I could be a stranger who has taken over your mothers computer, just send her the prize and she will make sure that I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I just watched that Journey video and all I have to say is that I'm gettin some of those Journey Jeans for JP!! How bout Journey jean for Jim, like J to the third power!! Wow. I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...it's been 3 days. More please.

    ReplyDelete