Amazon Link

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Voting Irregularity

What is this place, Chicago in 1960? Due to a flurry of late activity, Jessica somehow won the previous poll. I suspect malfeasance on her part. She is actively denying it, but I have my suspicions. I think she used her advanced knowledge of computers to vote multiple times. This shall not stand and the previous poll will not be recognized. Take that Jessica!

Alright, time to get back to work. If only my office had this, I would be a happy man.

4 comments:

  1. asteroid 4535 is my new best friend, other than Jessica of course. The thing about liking sweatpants and napping almost made me spit Diet Pepsi on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record, I did not use "fancy computer trickery". I campaigned for votes as any candidate would do in the battle of their life and my 23 to 5 victory was earned fair and square in an 11th hour grassroots uprising. (That's right. TWENTY THREE to FIVE--funny how he didn't let the results stay up long enough for anyone to see...)
    Until next time...(anti)Mahalo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad you didn't get Diet Pepsi in your computer. Maybe it would have fried it. I hate computers.

    Thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed that last poll, I have been sick! I would suspect ACORN if you suspect corruption.

    ReplyDelete