Amazon Link

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A day without 2 of my favorite things

It is now halftime of the OU/UNC game and not only am I getting the stink eye from Jessica for cheering for UNC, she just told me she threw away one of my Carolina t-shirts that I have had since 1995. She later confessed that was a lie, but the damage was done. Couple this with not being able to talk about Carolla and it is a rough day for your humble narrator. The Heels are up 9. I am hopeful they can have another strong half and make their way to the Final Four.

I would also like to welcome new readers, courtesy of Amy Fischer alerting my co-workers to the existence of this blog. And no, it is not that Amy Fisher. I am clearly not worthy of a reader who is celebrity.

Back to the game. My next post will either be very cheerful in the event of an UNC win, or full of extreme vitriol in the event of an UNC loss.

7 comments:

  1. I have the remote...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a t-shirt for 14 years? That is impressive. Do you wear it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I also have a 1993 championship t-shirt. I wear it proudly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was my kind of game--I love when there is a big point cushion and I don't have to feel any stress. In other words, I like the boring games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would not have liked that game if you were watching it with a handsome young man and his bulldog dressed in red! Sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you like your younger son more than me. I don't blame you. Just glad to know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just have more emotion invested in OU than UNC. Trenton State didn't make the finals....

    ReplyDelete