Amazon Link

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Disappointing Homecoming (Day 18)

I made my return to Oklahoma City after 4 days in Vegas, and what is here to greet me? More voting fraud. It is so disappointing that Jessica is attempting to confuse me once more by taking advantage of my lack of sophistication with computers.

ANYWAY, Vegas was a wonderful time. Jon and I got to discuss Carolla at length and also see many of Carolla's favorite Vegas spots, including this. It was great to see Jon and get to spend so much time with him.

This may be a first: I may have come up with a Carolla-esqe theory before him. I have a long standing theory that certain jobs make a woman more attractive (such as a trade show manager for a boutique dental supply company or creative service manager at an advertising agency). I was thinking of this theory on the plane to Vegas, where I decided that the stewardess was a walking around 7, but in flight 8. I have run this by a couple of people, who all seem to be in agreement. Then on the podcast, Carolla made the same point with people with accents, which is also true. Maybe we need to have a test case with an English stewardess, but that may just be too overwhelming. I don't have a definitive list for jobs that make a woman better looking, but it would include stewardess, side line sports reporter, musician and hair stylist.

I have 3 new episodes of the podcast waiting for me. I cannot wait to listen and recount my favorite moments with all 4 of you.

There is so much more to write about Vegas, but I am far to tired. The good thing is that because I have so much to say about Vegas, I am not tempted to talk to Jessica about Carolla. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Stewardess? How old are you??? I could have put money on the fact that you are under 60! I love it! I'm all about all things politically incorrect!!

    ReplyDelete