Amazon Link

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I declare Shenanigan's! (Day 3)

Jessica is indeed tricky. Upon hearing of my creative outlet, inquired as to the name. I told her, and she responded she had won the bet. I called Shenanigan's, since she asked me the question. Clearly that is not me talking about Carolla in any fashion. It would be akin to losing because I said, "Did you see that jackass in the Corolla cut me off!" Technically, both are pronounced similarly, although one refers to an economical Japanese automobile driven by an idiot and the other to the greatest comedic genius of our time. Faithful readers, fear not. The bet is not lost, but beware of Jessica. She is crafty.

My resolve grows stronger due to the faith you have shown in the poll. Your confidence will be handsomely rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment