Amazon Link

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Apologies

Astute readers may have noticed my ridiculous error in misspelling Jessica in the most recent poll. It is a horrible mistake and since people have voted I cannot edit the poll. Just please be aware I know how to spell her name. Sloppy drafting like this is why this blog will never be successful.

I am only have way through the latest podcast with Dana Gould and it is pure gold. Dana does an amazing Huell Howser. If you don't know Huell, watch this. They started going crazy about how everyone with a crappy job needs Huell to come by and talk about their work to make them feel better. Huell is an unending source of amazement and surprise. You could show him the crappiest thing on earth and he acts like it is gold. I wish I knew him just so I could buy him junk for his birthday and have him react like I bought something amazing.

Jessica is attempting to make me lose my mind today. She is making me watch "Make Me a Supermodel." Dear readers, I don't know that I have the strength to endure this. It is a hideous show full of complete narcissists and average looking women. I am not sure who decided that models shouldn't be pretty anymore, but that was a bad decision. It seems like they are trying to find a diamond in the rough, but we all know there are only 3 diamonds in the rough.

3 more podcasts to listen to this week. Hopefully, we can expand the blog and get me a guest spot on Ace's podcast.

1 comment:

  1. Does Steve Zahn look at all like Adam Sandler? What movie was that video taken from? Funny

    ReplyDelete