Amazon Link

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Return of T

I wasn't going to update the blog today, but then I remembered that there are dozens of you out there that would have been disappointed. Today makes the triumphant (or not so triumphant) return of T and Bald Bryan. I am only about 15 minutes into the podcast so I will save my thoughts until I finish it. But so far T has mentioned she was pregnant about 1000 times. It did segue nicely into Ace ranting about a stroller that his wife and nanny refused to donate to charity despite numerous requests, which led Ace to demolish the stroller. It was almost like "This Week In Rage" returned.

I did discover a website today that features the biggest douche on the internet. I am not exaggerating in that claim. You all really need to spend some time looking at his site. He is beyond a narcissist. One example: his female rating system. He describes what makes a woman attractive, then sets out his rankings. All you need to know about his system is that Heidi Klum is an 8. Her. Really? I know you all must be thinking to yourselves that surely this is only his system for rating super hot celebrities. Nope. Just in general. Wow. This man is obviously a maniac. Maybe I need to adopt his style in an effort to drive more traffic to this site.

I was thinking about new and wonderful ways to terrify Jessica. I am thinking that we need to have some t shirts made. I know that this is mostly a family read blog, so we would have ample opportunity to display them. And if in some insane turn of events someone outside my immediate family wants one, even better. I have 0 creative skills (as evidenced by this blog) so please submit any and all ideas.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. As a non-family member, I might consider wearing a t-shirt. Depeding on the quality of design, of course. I might even be pursuaded to pay some sort of monetary compensation for such a thing. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete