Amazon Link

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ace's Movies

Ace had Bob Kosberg as a guest. Bob is known as the "King of the Pitch." He essentially gets ideas sold to Hollywood studios for movies and TV shows. It sounds like an awesome job. How amazing would it be if you job was to basically BS people into buying your ideas. I wish I had that skill.

When I am a eccentric billionaire, I am going to personally finance all Ace's movie ideas, including Pedif-Isle, To Hell and Back, Just One of the Gays, etc, etc. The way I figure it, if I had a billion dollars, I would allocate 100 million of my fortune to making Ace's movies. I have no doubt that his movies would make money. How could they not? If every terrible Nic Cage movie can be profitable, a hilarious action movie about an island of pedophiles would certainly make some cash. To anyone who hasn't seen Nic Cage's high kicking, strawberry gum chewing performance in Firebirds, I demand you watch it. It is transcendent. According to its VHS cover, it is also Sean Young's sexiest role, obviously a high standard. I hope you all wish me great financial prosperity so I can make all these films come true.

Since you all like the Slater v. Sanders match-up, I have a few more planned. Better lead singer of California Dreams, Matt Garrison v. Mark Winkle; more girlish throwing style, Nuke LaLoosh v. Kenny Powers. I am also open to suggestions, so please let me know what you want to see.

I have not listened to the latest podcast with Bald Bryan and T. I read on the Message Board that Bald Bryan announced he has a brain tumor. Hopefully they caught it early and that he has a great oncologist. Let's all keep him in our prayers. Until next time, Mahalo!

2 comments:

  1. I saw my first Ace movie at Jonnies, The Hammer, I thought it was mostly hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete