Amazon Link

Monday, May 18, 2009

Team Jessica? I think not


Dear readers, our peaceful Carolla loving existence has been posed with a vile threat. Team Jessica. I was completely unaware she commissioned the above shirt. I walked into my kitchen and saw her giggling with delight, waiting for me to notice. I did not react well.

While she is a beautiful girl, that photo disgusts me. I cannot believe that she beat us to the punch with a shirt. Well, we are a strong nation and we will not let this threat stand. We need to make the shirt happen ASAP. Please submit me your ideas and your interest in a shirt. I will work on making it happen soon.

6 comments:

  1. I actually love the shirt! It advertises your blog...it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just someone who landed here after reading a comment on Kade's blog...and i think you are hilarious. I'm not a crazy stalker person -though I am currently unemployed (not that being unemployed makes you crazy). I am just a Canadian gal, who thinks you are funny - and would probably spend a portion of her unemployment cheque on a shirt that said - "I survived a Corolla-less year" - or something else - whatever you come up with will be way funnier. Looking forward to your new posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an awesome idea. I am almost a little disappointed that you aren't a stalker though. I have always wanted one of those but guess I have yet to do anything worry of being stalked. I love your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just mad that you aren't as clever as my girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.customink.com/designs/jessgirls/12914301-922765/social?cm_cat=facebook&cm_pla=share&cm_ite=jessgirls&cm_ven=social

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey anonymous gal from Canada, Gregg's brother and I saw Kade on the streets of Philly last week and he totally dissed us! He is a tool! and he has horrible skinny legs!

    ReplyDelete