Amazon Link

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Enough is Enough

This post is mainly just making it so I don't have to see that pretty girl in that disgusting t-shirt at the top of the blog. I am really disappointed that a number of you that have decided it is funny to side with Jessica in this battle and are encouraging her by buying t-shirts. Especially you Melissa. This blog was dedicated to you, but I am now taking nominations for an alternate muse. I will remember your traitorous acts.

I am really excited about today's podcast. It features Ace's longtime buddy Chris (of "Brewing Story" fame) and promises to be full of good stuff. I promise I will have a lengthy update tonight.

Since this blog is the height of narcissism there is no reason not to mention my Twitter account too. You can sign up to follow me (gjlytle) so you can be the first to know when I update the blog.

Since this is the least entertaining entry ever, please accept my apologies.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Canadian girl here....wow, that post was quite sad...I have a tear rolling down my cheek as I type. A little disappointed by the apology hyperlink - was kind of hoping it would a Kade-style apology...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my Canadian reader: Sorry for the crappy post. I am working on a much better update. I wish I had a video camera show I could record Kade-style videos. Gregg out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't actually buy a shirt. I'm a loyal Team Gregg girl.

    ReplyDelete