Amazon Link

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Special Birthday Update

It's time to celebrate readers. Ace turns 45 today. To honor this occasion, let's all send Jessica e-cards to celebrate. Hopefully this turns out better than our last attempt at bombarding her with Ace videos. So please visit your favorite e-card site, find the most annoying card possible, and send it to Jess. (email me if you need her email address). Thank you in advance for all your help in annoying Jessica. I need to start taking pictures of her reactions to our friends commenting on the blog. She hates it so much and that warms my heart to no end.
Today's special video shout out is for Kaylan: Remember Kay, if the man wanted a small soda, he would have asked for a small soda.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! That clips almost makes up for the fact that you stole the best VHS of all time from your baby sister.

    "Since the tacos have been coming the mail hasn't been coming as much or...at all"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole the tape? Huh, since it was mine and I let you borrow it and took it back, I'm not sure how I stole it. Are you sure you are a lawyer? Just glad you don't practice criminal law.

    ReplyDelete