Amazon Link

Friday, May 8, 2009

Best of Carolla

Good morning everyone. Carolla put together a Best of Podcast for us all to enjoy. Here's the link. If you haven't been listening, this is a great opportunity to catch up. The best of podcast is the listening equivalent of what a person would be if you combined Larry Bird, Batman, Ghandi, Heidi Klum, Natalie Portman and Steve Perry. Which is a convoluted way of saying unspeakably awesome.

I have something big planned. I don't want to give too much away, but I have been working on a mega post which will answer one of the great unanswered questions of our generation. I promise you won't have to wait much longer, but it will be worth it. Until then, thanks for reading and spreading the word.

2 comments:

  1. You mean you actually know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. But I know something even more amazing.

    ReplyDelete